The Chemistry Starter Lab Station makes it easy and affordable to begin using sensor-based technology in your chemistry classroom or at home. Inside the Starter Lab Station are the wireless sensors used to perform lab activities from the Essential Chemistry Student Lab Manual. Available separately is the Chemistry Extension Lab Station (EC-6363) which, when combined with the Chemistry Starter Lab Station, comprises the set of wireless sensors used to perform most of the labs inside the Essential Chemistry Student Lab Manual, plus many of the lab activities found in PASCO’s Advanced Chemistry Through Inquiry Teacher Guide.
• 1x Wireless Pressure Sensor (PS-3203)
• 1x Wireless pH Sensor (PS-3204)
• 1x Wireless Temperature Sensor (PS-3201)
• 1x Molecular Model Set (PS-3400)
• 1x Periodic Trend Cards (EC-3405)
• 1x Periodic Table 11 X 8.5 (EC-3404)
• 1x Spectrum Cards (EC-3403)
• 1x Gratnells Storage Tray with Custom Storage Insert
• 1x Digital Access to PASCO’s Essential Chemistry Student and Teacher Lab Manuals
• 1x Digital Access to PASCO’s Advanced Chemistry Through Inquiry Teacher Guide
Software Required –
• SPARKvue Software
Combined, the Essential Chemistry Student Lab Manual, and Advanced Chemistry Through Inquiry Teacher Guide contain over 90 lab activities ranging from introductory to advanced topics. Below is a list of the 10 printed student handouts included with the Chemistry Starter Lab Station.
PASCO’s Advanced Chemistry through Inquiry Teacher Guide is newly revised and contains 16 labs that have been specifically designed to support student inquiry, as well as AP® and IB® curriculum*. This manual is available in both a print version and an all digital version. The Advanced Chemistry through Inquiry lab manual includes sixteen hands-on experiments that tackle concepts such as stoichiometry, reaction rates, and Le Châtelier’s principle.