• 1x Wireless Temperature Sensor Link (PS-3222)
• 1x Wireless Pressure Sensor (PS-3203)
• 1x Wireless pH Sensor (PS-3204)
• 1x Wireless CO₂ Sensor (Carbon Dioxide) (PS-3208)
• 1x Periodic Trend Cards (EC-3405)
• 1x Gratnells Storage Tray (F2) with custom storage insert
• 1x Digital access to Biology Through Inquiry Teacher Guide (PS-2870C)
• 1x Digital Access to Advanced Biology Through Inquiry Teacher Guide (PS-2852A-DIG)
Software Required –
• SPARKvue Software
PASCO’s award-winning Advanced Biology through Inquiry Teacher Guide is newly revised and contains 18 labs that have been specifically designed to support student inquiry, as well as AP® and IB® curriculum*. This manual is available in a print version and an all-digital version.
• Most labs can be completed in one lab session with readily available materials, including the Biology Lab Stations.
• Easy and meaningful data collection leads to increased time for data analysis and discussion.
• Labs integrate high-order analysis and synthesis questions.
• Includes sample data for investigations and inquiry, answers to analysis and synthesis questions, an assessment rubric, teacher tips, lab preparation information, and more.