Advanced Physcis 2 kits and lab manual cover the latest standards for College Board Advanced Placement Physics 2.
• Every lab is based on the College Board Learning Objectives.
• Data Analysis and Assessment Questions are designed to prepare students for the AP® Physics 2 exam.
• Every lab employs the same strategies found in free response questions on the AP® exam.
• Includes editable student handouts.
Advanced Physics 2 Equipment Kit (PS-3816) –
1x Water Reservoir (ME-8594)
1x Wireless Pressure Sensor (PS-3203)
1x Four Scale Meter Stick (SE-8695)
1x Concave/Convex Mirror (OS-8457)
1x Basic Optics Light Source (OS-8470)
1x 1.2 m Optics Track (OS-8508)
1x Basic Optics Ray Table (OS-8465)
1x Basic Optics Viewing Screen (OS-8460)
1x Geometric Lens Set (OS-8466A)
1x Adjustable Lens Holder (OS-8474)
Advanced Physics 2 Expansion Kit (PS-3817) –
Software Required –
• SPARKvue Software
Advanced Physics 2 Lab Manual (PS-3812) –
Prepare your students for inquiry investigations in the physics lab. Each lab is presented in three ways:
• Guided Inquiry
• Student designed
You decide which level of inquiry is appropriate for each lab. Each lab includes teacher resources:
• Pre-lab discussion and questions
• Procedural overview
• Teacher tips
• Sample data
• Assessment and synthesis questions
• Extended inquiry suggestions
How-to videos are included with the manual, on the PASCO website and on YouTube, and can even be installed on your own computers. These videos focus on setting up the labs and getting the most from your PASCO sensors and equipment.
There are 16 investigations in the Advanced Physics 2 Experiment Guide. 8 can be performed using the PS-3816 Equipment Kit. The remainder can be performed by adding the PS-3817 Expansion Kit.